On to, 14 syys 2017, Mark Haney via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Sigh.  As I said, I edited the repo to point DIRECTLY to 6.9 and got the
same result.  Care to explain that with some other policy?  Even then,
DOWNLOADING the RPM still will not install.  Is there a policy for that
too?
Well, I only pointed out that update repos for older releases stop being
updated in CentOS after some time. Why local system does not update when
you point directly to a supported release is a different story. Perhaps,
you have some yum plugins that prevent that upgrade? Check /etc/yum/*
configuration.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com>