the man page for ipa-getkeytab and also in IPA documentation.

If you are on newer IPA version (4.1 or later), its ipa-getkeytab has
option '-r' that allows to retrieve existing key if you have enough
privileges for that.
https://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Keytab_Retrieval_Management describes
this feature.

Regards,
Ronald

On 2017-09-14 11:46, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On to, 14 syys 2017, Ronald Wimmer via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Hi,

today I found out that some entries in a keytab file seemed to have expired:

Request ticket server HTTP/mwc.linux.mydomain...@linux.mydomain.at kvno 4 not found in keytab; keytab is likely out of date

Fetching the keytab again with ipa-getkeytab fixed the problem. But why is this happening? Do keytab entries expire? I have not set any custom password or ticket policies.
You did most likely change the key on the KDC side by running
ipa-getkeytab at some other place. This is what kvno 4 tells you about
-- it is key version number. 4 means there were at least three different
changes since that original key issuance time already.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy