On ti, 19 syys 2017, Ronald Wimmer wrote:
Adding "-r" leads to this error message:

 ipa-getkeytab -r -k /etc/httpd.keytab -p HTTP/mwoc.linux.mydomain...@linux.mydomain.at
Failed to parse result: Insufficient access rights

Failed to get keytab

The ipa user is admin which should have all permissions and the OS user on the server where the command was issued is "root".

ipa --version
VERSION: 4.5.0, API_VERSION: 2.228

What am I missing here?
Documentation!

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/retrieve-existing-keytabs.html

Please spend some time reading the documentation. It is vast and has a
lot of answers to questions people keep asking on these lists.

Regards,
Ronald