Hi,

Can you please remind me from which IPA version you support service
principals not bound to hosts? I think that would be then a better solution
for my case, as I am really using this user for non-interactive workloads.

And in the meantime, what is the nicest solution for some service that has
instances on multiple hosts? I could of course define separate service
principals for each one of them (e.g.. MYSVC/hostname), but if - for
example - they need to read secrets from the same shared Vault, I then must
add all of them as its members. And there are 30 instances... That is why I
thought to let them authenticate with the same principal.

Any solution for this in current version of IPA (4.6)?

---
Regards,
Dmitry Perets