Here’s an approach that will work if you’re on the kdc. Become root. Run
kadmin.local.

ktadd -k XXX.kt -norandkey XXX

-rorandley is the equivalent of -r

That creates a key table XXX.kt (or adds to if it already exists). No password
needed except what you normally do to become root.

On Nov 22, 2019, at 3:48 PM, Dmitry Perets