Oh ok, so I just need to create IPA host and let admin fetch its keytab on
all real hosts running the service. Fair enough, thanks!

Btw in the meantime I discovered that it is possible to retrieve user's
keytab with "ipa-getkeytab -r" if you authenticate as "cn=Directory
Manager". Apparently, it has the rights to do this. But the only way then
is by specifying its password in command line with "ipa-getkeytab -w" (it
doesn't support prompting you securely, like kinit or ldapsearch do). So it
is NOT a good idea to do so, unless you then clean up your history etc....
Better not :)

---
Regards,
Dmitry Perets