I actually did this recently.

Full working settings configuration in TrueNAS Scale. You will need to
create a BIND account which I used "svcbind". The Aux Parameters are
extremely important otherwise your groups won't work correctly.

Directory Services
1. Hostname: ipa.site.example.com
2. Base DN: dc=site,dc=example,dc=com
3. Bind DN: uid=svcbind,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=site,dc=example,dc=com
4. Bind Password: <XXXXX>
5. Kerberos Realm: SITE.EXAMPLE.COM
6. Kerberos Principal: nfs/xxxx.site.example....@site.example.com
7. LDAP Timeout: 10
8. DNS Timeout: 10
9. Enable: [ x ]
10. Auxiliary Parameters
```
base passwd cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=site,dc=example,dc=com
base group cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=site,dc=example,dc=com
```
11. encryption Mode: off
12. Schema: RFC2307BIS
13. Validate Certificates: [x]

1. Advanced Settings
1. Idmap
1. Idmap Backend: LDAP
2. DNS Domain Name: site.example.com
3. Range Low: 100000001
4. Range High: 2000000000
5. Base DN: dc=site,dc=example,dc=com
6. LDAP User DN: uid=svcbind,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=site,dc=example,dc=com
7. LDAP User DN Password: <XXXXX>
8. URL: ipa.site.example.com
2. Kerberos Realms
1. Realm: SITE.EXAMPLE.COM
2. KDC: ipa.site.example.com
3. Admin Servers: ipa.site.example.com
3. Kerberos Settings:
1. Libdefaults Auxiliary Parameters
```
default_realm = SITE.EXAMPLE.COM
dns_lookup_kdc = true
allow_weak_crypto = true
4. Kerberos KeyTab
1. Name: xxxx.site.example.com.keytab
2. Add IPA Host
1.  `ipa host-add nas-server.site.example.com --ip-address 10.75.37.2`
3. Add service
1.  `ipa service-add NFS/emc-nas-server.site.example....@site.example.com
4. Generate Keytab
1.  `ipa-getkeytab -s ipaserver.example.com -p nfs/
emc-nas-server.site.example.com -k /tmp/emc-nas-server.keytab`
5. Upload to TrueNAS

I'm not sure of the idmap settings if they are actually useful but
everything worked even though we have overlapping IDs (which TrueNas Scale
complains about).

Helpful Link:
https://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Integrating_Dell_EMC_Unity