Dear FreeIPA community,

I did try set the new user's initial password. But it didn't work either. I
got a protocol error.

Here is the output of console :

[r...@freeipa ~]# kinit admin
Password for ad...@aragon.local:
[r...@freeipa ~]# ipa-passwd haha
Changing password for h...@aragon.local
  New Password:
  Confirm Password:
[r...@freeipa ~]# kinit haha
Password for h...@aragon.local:
Password expired.  You must change it now.
Enter new password:
Enter it again:
kinit(v5): Requested protocol version not supported while getting initial
credentials