Thank you for telling my about the NSS package bug.

FreeIPA works well on Fedora 11 until now. I want to deploy FreeIPA instead
of Fedora Directory Server to do identity management in my company. I think
there must be many problems and questions which need your help.

Also I'd like to share my journey(FreeIPA exploration)  with you guys.
Thank you again,
Michael