root wrote:
Greetings all:
I'm thinking I just have to bounce something (or maybe it's been long enough that I'm running the command wrong, but I don't think so). Note that I show the error when not authenticated, and that I can authenticate without error:
[r...@sandbox1 ~]# ipa-finduser admin
Could not initialize GSSAPI: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information/Ticket expired
[r...@sandbox1 ~]# kinit admin -k -t krb5.keytab
[r...@sandbox1 ~]# ipa-finduser admin
Unable to connect to IPA server: File Not Found

I assume that the "File Not Found" is simply a poor error message. Any insight into what I need to do to fix this? I tried bouncing [ns-]ldap/dirsrv just in case that was the source of our problem. NOTE: We also use coda, and it has no difficulty authenticating to [IPA] kerberos (though we are having an odd UID issue with non-admin users which prompted the attempt to run some ipa-finduser queries).

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-Don
{void}

Well, File Not Found has probably trickled up from somewhere, it isn't something we directly report, so it isn't clear where it originated. Is anything logged in the Apache error log when you do this command?