Brad Lodgen wrote:
Rob,

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure if it makes much difference, but I
forgot to say I'm using the 2.0 Alpha latest release.

I am using Windows 7. I downloaded the MIT Kerberos Client for Windows,
added my realm/domain, got my ticket, but I still get the same result. I
used the admin user and the user I added, both same results. I ran kinit on
both before trying, same result. I ran ipa user-find on both, both exist.

Same error message in Firefox, same blank page in IE, same error message on
/var/log/httpd/error_log.

Any suggestions to move forward?

Did you set this in about:config on your browser?
network.auth.use-sspi false

You might walso want to try this, though I'm not 100% sure if the environment variables work the same way in Windows.

http://freeipa.org/docs/1.2/Installation_Deployment_Guide/en-US/html/sect-Installation_and_Deployment_Guide-Setting_up_the_IPA_Server-Configuring_Your_Browser.html#sect-Installation_and_Deployment_Guide-Configuring_Your_Browser-Troubleshooting

This should give us a client-side view of what the request is doing.

Do you have a Linux machine you can try from as a baseline test?

rob