Hi,

I was wondering if somebody could shed some light on what's going on with Penrose and Velo. I see cursory mentions of it here and there in some RedHat documentation or on Bugzilla, but judging from the Fedora Hosted pages the products seem to be abandoned: https://fedorahosted.org/penrose/ and https://fedorahosted.org/velo/

The technologies seem very interesting and complimentary to FreeIPA, but the information out there is outdated at best. Is development still being done? Is there an active mainling list? Where can I download the latest versions? Is there a rough roadmap/plan?

Marc