Well its a shame that development has ceased but I guess you guys aren't seeing the customer demand you had anticipated when you bought Identyx. I think it would be good if you at least updated those fedorahosted.org pages with the current state of things. Perhaps their is someone out there that might want to contribute or even just for curious onlookers like myself.

I was able to track down these binary releases. Are these the latest versions?

Penrose 2.0 - http://v1.safehaus.org:8080/display/PENROSE20/Penrose+2.0+Release
Velo 1.4 - http://sourceforge.net/projects/velo/