My problem is "To troubleshoot we need logs. There are all sorts of logs and
configuration files on the server and on the client."

Thats just it.....I dont know where to look.....its simply not documented....so
what I need is for someone to tell me what logs you need....and how to make the
system log reliably...... for instance debug_level = 9 in the sssd.conf still
produces 0 length logs on client1....so there is nothing to report....

It may well be my problems stems from trying to use RHEL6 svr and KVM with
fedora 14 clients inside it which I am finding very flaky....I may need to blow
it away and move the test bed to vmware ESXi.....

Or maybe indeed I am serially doing something wrong.....

I am trying again to setup client 3, what selinux is telling me is ipa-submit
is trying to open krb5.keytab....

I will test and maybe turn selinux off, if i can figur eout how!

regards

Steven

Steve,

Sorry but it looks like you are doing something wrong over and over again or
there is something mis-configured in your environment.
We are executing tests every day with new and old machines bare metal and VMs.
And everything works so there is definitely something specific to your
environment which is different.
May be it is DNS or NTP or something like. We do not know. May be it is a bug
that we do not hit because we do not run things in the sequence you run or with
configuration you use.

You write a lot of mails to us but few contain any substantial information
about your setup.
To troubleshoot we need logs.
There are all sorts of logs and configuration files on the server and on the
client.
You do not include them in your emails.
How do you think we can troubleshoot the problems?

If you want us to help please include more detailed information.
I am really sorry that you are experiencing the issues and spending that much
time but I do not see a way to help you since we do not have sufficient
information to do the troubleshooting.

We will be happy to help you as soon as you provide such information.

Thank you,
Dmitri