Muhammad Naufal wrote:
*I have read the documentation here
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/Using_Microsoft_Windows.html
But i'm stuck in instruction number 5.

*
*5. *Select *Download from web path*, and enter the following URL:
http://<your FreeIPA server's fully-qualified domain name>/ipa/config/

I've got error when downloading the config it says: *Download failed
HTTP/1.0 504 Gateway Time-out*
Then i go to my freeipa server config url
http://freeipa.local/ipa/config/ and it say *Forbidden. You don't have
permission to access /ipa/config/ on this server.*
How to install MIT Kerberos in microsoft windows xp correctly? How
should my configuration on the freeipa server?

Thanks for any assistance provided. again.

Are you using a proxy server? I wonder if the proxy can get to the IPA installation.

Directory indexing is disabled on the directory so you can't browse the files. You can confirm they exist by trying:

http://freeipa.local/ipa/config/krbrealm.con