Muhammad Naufal wrote:
Thanks rob, yes the config krbrealm.con is exist.

I didn't use proxy for freeipa connection. I bypass proxy server for
local addresses via ie internet options.
But the mit kerberos installation still failed. *HTTP/1.0 504 Gateway
Time-out*.

Can you check the Apache access log on the IPA server to see if is is throwing the 504?

rob

Has anyone tried win xp as an ipa client?

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com