Quick update.

Just to be thorough and complete as possible, I just tried to pass a ton of
information into ipa-client-install as I could. I also verified that I could
access the webserver and ntp server from the dev client box.

# ipa-client-install --realm=BLARG.LOCAL --server=ipa.blarg.local
--domain=blarg.local --mkhomedir --hostname=dev.blarg.local
--enable-dns-updates --ntp-server=ipa.blarg.local --principal=admin

Discovery was successful!
Hostname: dev.blarg.local
Realm: BLARG.LOCAL
DNS Domain: blarg.local
IPA Server: ipa.blarg.local
BaseDN: dc=blarg,dc=local

Continue to configure the system with these values? [no]: yes
Password for admin@BLARG.LOCAL:

kinit: Cannot resolve network address for KDC in realm "BLARG.LOCAL" while
getting initial credentials.

Hrmm.....Stuck again. Any ideas?

Thanks!

~Stack~