On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 23:08 +0100, Sigbjorn Lie wrote:
Hi,

I just installed Fedora 16 and noticed that there now was an option for
using FreeIPA as autentication database. Awesome!

But why the normal ldap/kerberos options that met me when I chose
FreeIPA (see the attachment). I was picturing auto-detection, and just a
username and password, same as the simplified CLI installer.

Is this on the roadmap for the Fedora/RHEL installer?

And, what about IPA options for the "auth" kickstart directive?

That has actually been there since Fedora 14, and it's meant for use
with FreeIPA v1, not v2. We do need to do something about that for F17,
though.

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Rgds,
Siggi