On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Jimmy <g17ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good call Stephen. the /etc/httpd/conf.d/ipa-pki-proxy.conf is
> missing. I'm not sure how that is missing. Was there a separate step
> for the IPA install that took care of the CA? It's been 6 months since
> I installed so I don't remember right off.

It's part of the freeipa-server package. I noticed that you are
running version 2.1.1 of ipa. 2.1.4 is the latest in the non-devel
repos. You might want to try a yum update as you might have other
differing packages as well. Make sure you read about the changes in
2.1.4 which might affect machines you have already enrolled.

Steve