Alright, this is pretty bad.

My servers keep going out of sync.  I have four replicas, slpidml01
through 04.  I only figure it out when weird things start happening.
Is there a log somewhere that I can parse that says that updates
aren't getting sent out?  What are the types of things that can cause
this?

I've googled around a bit and I don't see anyone else having a problem
as bad as this seems to be.  I'll be opening a ticket at RH, but I
just wanted to put a feeler out here to see if anyone else has similar
issues.

--
The government is going to read our mail anyway, might as well make it
tough for them.  GPG Public key ID:  B6A1A7C6