On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 9:42 AM, KodaK <sako...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, this is pretty bad.
>
> My servers keep going out of sync.  I have four replicas, slpidml01
> through 04.  I only figure it out when weird things start happening.
> Is there a log somewhere that I can parse that says that updates
> aren't getting sent out?  What are the types of things that can cause
> this?
>
> I've googled around a bit and I don't see anyone else having a problem
> as bad as this seems to be.  I'll be opening a ticket at RH, but I
> just wanted to put a feeler out here to see if anyone else has similar
> issues.

I'm getting this on all my servers when I try to force a
re-initialization from the first server:

[root@slpidml03 ~]# ipa-replica-manage re-initialize --from
slpidml01.unix.magellanhealth.com
ipa: INFO: Setting agreement
cn=meToslpidml03.unix.magellanhealth.com,cn=replica,cn=dc\3Dunix\2Cdc\3Dmagellanhealth\2Cdc\3Dcom,cn=mapping
tree,cn=config schedule to 2358-2359 0 to force synch
ipa: INFO: Deleting schedule 2358-2359 0 from agreement
cn=meToslpidml03.unix.magellanhealth.com,cn=replica,cn=dc\3Dunix\2Cdc\3Dmagellanhealth\2Cdc\3Dcom,cn=mapping
tree,cn=config
[slpidml01.unix.magellanhealth.com] reports: Update failed! Status:
[-2  - System error]
[root@slpidml03 ~]#

--
The government is going to read our mail anyway, might as well make it
tough for them.  GPG Public key ID:  B6A1A7C6