On 10/17/2012 12:33 PM, Macklin, Jason wrote:
> ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -H ldap://dbduvdu145.dbr.roche.com
> "ou=SUDOers,dc=dbr,dc=roche,dc=com"

You are missing -b

ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -H ldap://dbduvdu145.dbr.roche.com -b
"ou=SUDOers,dc=dbr,dc=roche,dc=com"
Currently the command treats it as filter and thus returns no results.

I am asking you to run this command to see what LDAP data the server
presents to the client.
Running this would not cure the problem but rather might give more hints
of what the actual problem is.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal