Hi howdy,

 I've migrated some NIS netgroups from my old openLDAP to IPA 2.2.0, it
imported all the old data without prompting problems. But now the issues are at
the client side:

 redhat 5.8 clients can see all host netgroups and user netgroups without
problems.
while redhat 6.3 clients can only see all host based netgroups. user netgroups
can not be seen.

But when I create new user netgroups directly through web UI, both types of
clients have no problems to see.

Any one knows what could be the issue? if my importing/migration script have
issues, then both types of clients will report problems at the same time, not
5.8 works while 6.3 fails, right? Any one has encountered same issue? Please
shed a light here.

Thanks.

--David