I just upgraded my IPA master from F17 to F18 and, in the process, updated
IPA to 3.1.5-1. Apparently, though, all is not well, because there are a
number of errors in
/var/log/ipaupgrade.log<http://bl-1.com/click/load/BzZcbVU2VmpTOwFsCD4-b0231>,
mostly related to things like (samples here; the server is on a private
network so I'm having to transcribe, if it looks like a typo, it probably
is):

ERROR Cannot connect to LDAP to add DNS records: cannot connect to
u'ldapi://%2fvar%2run%2fslapd-FOO-NET.socket': LDAP Server Down

ERROR certmonger failed to start tracking certificate: Command
'/usr/bin/getcert start-tracking -d /var/lib/pki-ca/alias -n
auditSigningCert cert-pki-ca -c dogtag-ipa-retrieve-agent-submit -B
/usr/lib64/ipa/certmonger/stop_pkicad -C
/usr/lib64/ipa/certmonger/restart_pkicad "auditSigningCert cert-pki-ca" -P
XXXXXXXX -T  auditSigningCert cert-pki-ca' returned non-zero exit status 1

and numerous certmonger errors similar to this one. Finally, there's a
stacktrace from
ipapython/admintool.py<http://bl-1.com/click/load/BzYIOV0-b0221AT1QOFc6BjE-b0231>,
line 171 which ends the whole thing.

What's my best plan for re-attempting this upgrade?

*
*
*Bret Wortman*

http://damascusgrp.com/<http://bl-1.com/click/load/VWQAMVQ3UGxVPQBtADQ-b0231>