On 03/17/2014 03:33 PM, Todd Maugh wrote:

I'm trying to sync all of my AD to IPA, I don't need to retain any of the original windows directory structure once in IPA.

I cannot find where to set ipaWinSyncUserFlatten to true (so I'm assuming it's on true by default)

Yes, it is true by default.
dn: cn=ipa-winsync,cn=plugins,cn=config

I really need to be able to sync more than just the cn=users subtree

There really isn't explicit support for this. If it doesn't work to set your AD subtree to your root suffix (e.g. dc=domain,dc=com), then it's simply not going to work until 389 adds support for that.

And I can find no documentation or help on line.

Because there probably isn't any.

Has anyone had any success or practice with this?

See above.

Thanks

-Todd

Todd Maugh