That worked like a champ. As always.

Thanks, Rob.

Bret

On 03/27/2014 10:08 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Bret Wortman wrote:
BTW, this also fails when using the web UI -- I can see the entry but
not delete it.

It sounds like you have a replication conflict entry. Try this search:

$ ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -b cn=computers,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com fdqdn=myhost.example.com

You'll probably get something with a dn that includes a nsuniqueid in it. That is the conflict entry. IPA can find the host because it searches by fqdn too, but it deletes by generating the direct DN and since it doesn't match, no delete.

You can delete the wayward entry using ldapdelete.

rob