Hi folks!
First time I played with this was yesterday so forgive me if I am way behind
the median user here.
I installed the server twice, both times on RHEL 6.5.  Seems to work just fine
and the install goes smooth.  First install of the client was on a RHEL 7 beta
machine, which worked but I could not get server exclusion rules working (all
or nothing), hence the server reinstall.  Next I tried ipa-client on a brand
new RHEL 6.5 box.  This will NOT complete installation and the same is true for
5.10.  Different errors though.  6.5 errors out after sending xml to the
ipa-server and 5.10 right after I provide the domain name.  Since both of these
machines are new installs and current for the release, I have got to believe I
am missing something somewhere - some missing software dependency?  I almost
never have seen software in the enterprise repository that is just broken...
Help?

--
Lincoln Fessenden
Jeff-IT Production Operations Manager

The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or
urgent health care matters.