> Someone has reported an issue with password migration where 389-ds is
> rejecting the passwords with:  passwords with storage scheme are not
> allowed. That may be part of the problem.

That was me, but the context was 'ipa user-add' with a password hash rather
than migrate-ds. Although it makes sense that 389 ds would act the same
regardless of how I attempt to store the password. How can I check to see
whether the passwords made it to freeipa? The migrate-ds script didn't
complain, but I don't know where to look for logfiles.

Thanks,
Bryce

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.