On 08/29/2014 06:06 PM, mohammad sereshki wrote:
Hi
I have configured IPA(ipa-client-2.1.3-7.el5) but the problem is that Ican connect with kerberos from another client but I can't login to client directly and I chet below error pam_sss(sshd:auth): authentication failure; logname= uid=0 euid=0 tty=ssh ruser= rhost=192.168.211.166 user=

Please help me if you can ,I'm under pressure to fix it :(

my os is centos 5.8 and kernel is
 2.6.18-348.16.1

Put debug_level=6 or higher into sssd.conf into your pam, nss and domain sections, restart sssd and send us the sanitized logs of your login try.
Also sssd.conf and pam.conf as well as ssh configuration would be helpful.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio