On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Tevfik Ceydeliler <
tevfik.ceydeli...@astron.yasar.com.tr> wrote:

>  Actually All I wanna do is , give permission to user to use some commanf.
> for example apt-get or something else.
> I Think I can do it with IPA
> right?

sure,  I do it all the time. But  Lukas was pointing to the fact that there
are no sudo commands in the example you posted.

there should be something like:

sudo /usr/bin/apt-get (running as user1, so you need to login as that user
first and then run the sudo command).

instead of su - user1 apt-get install ..

On 01-09-2014 15:42, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:

> ogin: Mon Sep  1 13:47:08 2014 from 10.65.8.100>user1@clnt:~$ su - user1
> apt-get install>Password:>/usr/bin/apt-get: /usr/bin/apt-get: cannot execute
> binary file>>Does anyone have an article about ubuntu+ipa entegration?
>

> -

Groeten,
natxo