On Tue, 14 Oct 2014, Orkhan Gasimov wrote:
So which way do I go?
1) Change the server VM`s hostname from "ipa1.eurosel.az" to "ipa1.ipa.eurosel.az" prior to issuing IPA installation command 2) or leave my hostname and contents of /etc/hosts file intact and specify a different FQDN and domain part of the IPA server after issuing IPA installation command?
Yes, I know - this is a question Homer Simpson would ask.
Allocate ipa.eurosel.az domain zone to FreeIPA and install FreeIPA with
integrated DNS. Essentially, (1), with domain=ipa.eurosel.az, realm
IPA.EUROSEL.AZ.

If you want later to see how this setup scales, all you would need to do
is to make sure the other clients would use ipa1.ipa.eurosel.az as a
resolver.