On 29.10.2014 16:46, Rob Verduijn wrote:
Hello,

# ipa-ldap-updater /usr/share/ipa/updates/55-pbacmemberof.update
  fixes the problem.

I can resolv my internal dns zones again:-)

Many thanx.

Since this problem happened every time I tried to update the freeipa server.
I could re-run the update with some debug options if you like so you can
pinpoint what goes wrong with the update script if you like.

I have re-build some packages in mkosek's CORP so now you should not see encounter dependency problems. Simple 'yum upgrade' should give you all the required packages.

We are looking at other problems in upgrade process right now so there is not much to test except package dependencies.

--
Petr^2 Spacek