Good afternoon, we have a freeipa 3.0.42 installation running on redhead 6.6
with a mix of rhel 5, rhel6 and Solaris clients. It was originally configured
with the built in dogtag certificate CA and then one of my co-workers added our
GoDaddy certificate to the certificate bundle. My understanding is this cert is
used for communication between the ipa servers as well as the clients are also
configured to trust the GoDaddy certificate. We recently had to get a new
GoDaddy cert so our old one is revoked. I need to figure out how to either
replace the existing revoked cert with the new one or add the new one to the
bundle and then remove the revoked certificate so as not to break anything.
Any help is appreciated. I am not strong with certificates so the more detail
you can give the better.Thank you.