Hello again,

This is a more general question as I am new to "dirsrv" a bit. I have read through a lot of the docs, including 389-ds, but with regards to IPA, well, I am not 100% clear and perhaps this could help others in the future.

Are there guidelines or suggestions for RUV's and cleaning and how to know when you are actually seeing a problem that needs to be fixed? In a good system, for example, my 8 servers, if there are no issues, what would I expect to see from a "list-ruv"? What errors would indicate the need to run a "clean-ruv id"?

I am thinking if there was a write up or FAQ for this, it would go a long way to helping new admins with FreeIPA in understanding all of this. Just a suggestion.

Thank you
~J