On 04/09/2015 12:34 PM, Guertin, David S. wrote:
We have a trust relationship set up between our IPA domain and our AD domain. When ad AD user
logs in to an IPA client, they are given a home directory of
/home/<ad-domain>/<username>. I would like to change this to /home/<username>.
(I'm not interested in automatically creating the home firectory on login, I just want to change
the directory name.) The users are not assigned a home directory in AD, so it's up to IPA to set
it.

In the [nss] section of /etc/sssd/sssd.conf, I have

   homedir_substring = /home

but that doesn't do it. Neither does:

   fallback_homedir = /home/%u

Where can this variable be set?