On 05/13/2015 01:12 PM, Andrey Ptashnik wrote:
Thank you everyone for your help!

I found two ways to implement it in IPA server and tested it. So both methods work in my current setup RHEL 7.1 and IPA server 4.1.0. First method allows user to run default terminal as a target user (bash in my case). Second method is using SU command, but runs it as a root user. So depending on security preferences either one could satisfy admins.

===================================

!authenticate

*Who:*
user1

*Access this Host:*
webserver

*Run Commands:*
/usr/bin/sudo
/bin/bash

*As Whom:*
oracle (external user type is oracle is created locally only)

How is it working:
[user1@webserver ~]$ *sudo -u oracle bash -i*
[oracle@webserver user1]$

===================================

!authenticate

*Who:*
user1

*Access this Host:*
webserver

*Run Commands:*
/usr/bin/sudo
/bin/su - oracle

*As Whom:*
root

How is it working:
[user1@webserver ~]$ *sudo su - oracle*
Last login: Wed May 13 11:41:52 CDT 2015 on pts/0
[oracle@webserver ~]$

===================================

For some reason *NOPASSWD:* option was not recognized correctly by IPA server. This is the output I was getting:

[user1@webserver ~]$ sudo su - oracle
sudo: unknown defaults entry `NOPASSWD:'
Last login: Tue May 12 15:00:31 CDT 2015 on pts/1
Last failed login: Wed May 13 10:46:52 CDT 2015 on pts/0
There were 7 failed login attempts since the last successful login.
[oracle@webserver ~]$

Regards,

Andrey Ptashnik

Thank you!
Would you mind turning it into a HowTo on the freeIPA wiki?