Hello.
Another example. Today appeared on servers of different site.

Original LDIF:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <cn=System: Manage Host
Keytab,cn=permissions,cn=pbac,dc=unix,dc=megafon,dc=ru> with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# System: Manage Host Keytab, permissions, pbac, unix.megafon.ru
dn: cn=System: Manage Host Keytab,cn=permissions,cn=pbac,dc=unix,dc=megafon,dc
=ru
ipaPermTargetFilter: (objectclass=ipahost)
ipaPermRight: write
ipaPermBindRuleType: permission
ipaPermissionType: V2
ipaPermissionType: MANAGED
ipaPermissionType: SYSTEM
cn: System: Manage Host Keytab
objectClass: ipapermission
objectClass: top
objectClass: groupofnames
objectClass: ipapermissionv2
member: cn=Host Enrollment,cn=privileges,cn=pbac,dc=unix,dc=megafon,dc=ru
member: cn=Host Administrators,cn=privileges,cn=pbac,dc=unix,dc=megafon,dc=ru
ipaPermDefaultAttr: krbprincipalkey
ipaPermDefaultAttr: krblastpwdchange
ipaPermLocation: cn=computers,cn=accounts,dc=unix,dc=megafon,dc=ru

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

Duplicate:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <cn=System: Manage Host
Keytab+nsuniqueid=708bba65-14a611e5-8a48fd19-df27ff01,cn=permissions,cn=pbac,dc=unix,dc=megafon,dc=ru>
 with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# System: Manage Host Keytab + 708bba65-14a611e5-8a48fd19-df27ff01, permissio
ns, pbac, unix.megafon.ru
dn: cn=System: Manage Host Keytab+nsuniqueid=708bba65-14a611e5-8a48fd19-df27ff
[...]

No other servers in IPA domain have such duplicates.

WBR,
Alexander Frolushkin
Cell +79232508764
Work +79232507764