-----Original Message-----
From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Harald Dunkel
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:07 AM
To: freeipa-users
Subject: [Freeipa-users] hesitate to deploy freeipa

Hi folks,

I have a general problem with freeipa: It is *highly* complex and depends upon
too many systems working together correctly (IMHO).

My concern is, if there is a problem, then the usual tools following the Unix
paradigm (do one thing and do it well) don't help anymore. I can speak only for
my own stomach, but it turns upside down when I think about this.

Your thoughts on this?
----
Well, it's a good thing that you don't use XWindows.

You already have a humble opinion on something that you aren't using yet?
Seriously?

It's clearly not for you, thanks for playing.

Craig