On 13/07/15 19:58, Sina Owolabi wrote:
Hi Martin

Yes all my sssd configs are set ipa_dyndns_update = True
I didn't have --allow-sync-ptr=TRUE in all the forward zones so I set them.
I've tried to set it in the very first zone (setup during
installation) but dnszone-mod complains:

# ipa dnszone-mod mydom.com --allow-sync-ptr=TRUE --dynamic-update=TRUE
ipa: ERROR: no modifications to be performed

But I don't see it in the show command:

  ipa dnszone-show mydom.com
   Zone name: mydom.com.
   Active zone: TRUE
   Authoritative nameserver: services.mydom.com.
   Administrator e-mail address: hostmaster.mydom.com.
   SOA serial: 1436799166
   SOA refresh: 3600
   SOA retry: 900
   SOA expire: 1209600