On 14/07/15 16:52, Sina Owolabi wrote:
I restarted network services on the host, then I restarted sssd again.
The record appeared!
Great :)

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Sina Owolabi <notify.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
I removed the A record and restarted SSSD.
The DNS record did not update.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 13/07/15 19:58, Sina Owolabi wrote:
Hi Martin

Yes all my sssd configs are set ipa_dyndns_update = True
I didn't have --allow-sync-ptr=TRUE in all the forward zones so I set
them.
I've tried to set it in the very first zone (setup during
installation) but dnszone-mod complains:

# ipa dnszone-mod mydom.com --allow-sync-ptr=TRUE --dynamic-update=TRUE
ipa: ERROR: no modifications to be performed

But I don't see it in the show command:

   ipa dnszone-show mydom.com
    Zone name: mydom.com.
    Active zone: TRUE
    Authoritative nameserver: services.mydom.com.
    Administrator e-mail address: hostmaster.mydom.com.
    SOA serial: 1436799166
    SOA refresh: 3600
    SOA retry: 900
    SOA expire: 1209600