      From: Bob <harv...@gmail.com>
 To: Natxo Asenjo <natxo.ase...@gmail.com>
Cc: Freeipa-users <freeipa-users@redhat.com>
 Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 10:46 AM
 Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] HBAC rules not applying to Solaris clients

For Solaris we are using the pam_list module to control which LDAP users can
have system access. The pam_list module allow netgroups to be listed in a
user.allow file.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Natxo Asenjo <natxo.ase...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com> wrote:

sipazzo wrote:

and my users are able to authenticate to the directory but the hbac
rules are not being applied. Any user whether given access or not can
login to the Solaris systems. The "allow-all" rule has been disabled, my
nsswitch.conf file looks good and I have tried different configs of
pam.d, including the provided example to try to resolve the issue. Am I
missing some steps?

HBAC enforcement is provided by sssd so doesn't work in Solaris.

one might try using solaris' RBAC system:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/systems/security/custom-roles-rbac-jsp-140865.html

You would have to distribute your changes to all solaris systems.

There is a RBAC ldap schema
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19455-01/806-5580/6jej518q5/index.html for solaris,
but I have never tried using it with freeipa.

--
Groeten,
natxo