From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Winfried de Heiden
Sent: Tuesday, 22 September 2015 10:27 PM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: [Freeipa-users] sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial

Hi all,

Playing around with freeipa on Fedora 22 after installing I cannot access the
UI. Firefox will tell "sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial".

I allready have an Freeipa (Fedora 21 based) and somewhere there seems to be a
conflict in the certificates. After using a different domain name all goes well.

I want to test and try a few things on a test Freeipa server using the same
domain name. Deleting all certicates in Firefox or even trying a new and clean
profile did not help. How can I avoid this conflict?

Winfried