Hi, I am using the bind-dyndb-ldap package (not full FreeIPA) and I am having a
problem where it appears that the plugin is not getting loaded by BIND at all.
I have nothing in the logs at all from the plugin. No failures of any kind,
just regular named startup. I would have expected BIND to provide a log message
saying it is loading an external plugin, or at least some kind of
initialization message from the plugin itself, but I see neither. What am I
doing wrong here?

This is the relevant portion of my named.conf file:

logging {
  channel default_debug {
    file "/var/log/named/named.log" versions 4 size 5m;
    severity info;
    print-time yes;
  };
};