barry...@gmail.com wrote:
So now how can i restore the normal status.

Can i export those acc out and restore to new server if same schema.?

Manual backup restore i test before should work.

This is a feature design page. The files there are notes, not a full list of things to backup, and definitely not meant as manual instructions.

What I'd recommend is to pause, restate what the problems are with as much detail as you can, what you've tried (again, details matter) and basically start this process over again so include the cert renewal problems, replication issues and now the startup problem. There are now something like three separate threads, all asking for similar information and none of which are really making any forward progress.

The python error is coming from dogtag so I've cc'd one of their developers to see what they think. That will need to be fixed eventually as well.

I've found these threads very difficult to follow but it seems like it started when cert renewal failed and moved onto replication issues which upgrading is probably not going to address and IMHO it is best to not add another variable to the mix. In order to migrate to RHEL 7/IPA 4.x you need a stable system to migrate from, and in that case the latest bits are necessary, as Petr pointed out.

rob

2016年5月10日 下午8:16 於 "Martin Basti" <mba...@redhat.com
<mailto:mba...@redhat.com>> 寫道:

    There is no ipa-restore or ipa-backup commands even on RHEL6.7,
    centos6.7, so I have no idea how you got that commands there. If you
    just copy files manually it is not working as you can see.

    Martin