Sorry, let me back up a step. We need to implement hype everywhere. All our web
services. And clients need to get keys&certs automatically whether through IPA
or Puppet. These systems use IPA for everything but authentication (to keep
most users off). I'm trying to wuss out the easiest way to make this happen
smoothly.

Bret Wortman
http://wrapbuddies.co/