Hi List,
I want some help here! i have 100 of linux servers and ec2 instances  used by
various teams/departments.   I want to have group wise  clubbing of these
servers so that i can delegate administration access to manager of  that
particular group. For example lets say out of those 100 servers, 25 servers
belongs to engineering team so i want to register these 25 servers under
engineering group/domain and then assign the full administration access to
engineering manager to manage these 25 servers and there accesses.
I am getting a sense that we can create DNS subdomains for each team i.e.
engineering.<ipa server domain name> and then register those 25 servers under
engineering.<ipa server domain name> but then i am not sure how i can assign
the access and do rest of the configurations.
I would be thankfully if any of you can provide with configuration steps to
help me
Thanks,Deepak