**adding FreeIPA-Users***

Hi Alexander,
I was referring to you below reply regarding managing the access ( adding and
deleting etc) for only those hosts which are part of a particular hostgroup -
you mentioned i can do that using "additional target filter based on the
hostgroup membership." in the freeIPA permission. What would be the
attribute/DN i should be giving in the target filter to achieve this?
obviously default host group membership allow the admin to add and delete any
hosts. Which i dont want. I want management restricted to only those host which
are part of the hostgroup
Thanks in advance
Best Regards,Deepak