Hi All,
I want to extend my FreeIPA Directory Scheme - want to add a new ObjectClass
and add few attributes to existing person ObjectClass. I see lot of places it
is mentioned i can do it through 389-console command but i dont find it in my
freeIPA server.  I am getting ObjectClass not found error when trying to add
using FreeIPA admin gui configuration tab. Is there any documentarians steps
available how schema can be extended in freeIPA using GUI or outside? I am not
finding any helpful material on this and hence thought of checking with you all!
Thanks,Deepak