Hello.

Wanted to first take a quick moment to thank everyone for their contributions on making this such a slick packaging and integration of components. FreeIPA is a welcome systemthat has been needed for a LONG time.

I'm running into some trouble in completing my AD-trust setup.

I've followed the guide here: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Active_Directory_trust_setup

but am not finding the command 'ipa trust-fetch-domains "ad_domain"'.

What concerns me is the statement " With this command running successfuly, IPA will get information about trusted domains and will create all needed identity ranges for them." - does this imply that if this command is NOT run that the creation of the mentioned identity ranges does not occur?

The following command in the guide (ipa trustdomain-find "ad_domain") also does not exist, but what appears to be a variant of it (ipa trust-find) does return these results:
=====
[root@ca1-infra-ipa1 ~]# ipa trust-find
---------------
1 trust matched
---------------
  Realm name: ad.XXXXX.com
  Domain NetBIOS name: AD
  Domain Security Identifier: S-1-5-21-754923713-4108838501-2041013861
  Trust type: Active Directory domain
----------------------------
Number of entries returned 1
----------------------------
=====
[root@ca1-infra-ipa1 ~]# ipa trust-show "ad.XXXXX.com"
  Realm name: ad.XXXXX.com
  Domain NetBIOS name: AD
  Domain Security Identifier: S-1-5-21-754923713-4108838501-2041013861
  Trust direction: Two-way trust
  Trust type: Active Directory domain
[root@ca1-infra-ipa1 ~]#
=====

I'm just wanting to confirm whether or not the 'trust-fetch-domains' command that's listed in the guide is essential to complete the AD trust setup or if it's simply providing an informational output.

Thanks,
-Chris