On (25/08/16 11:30), Troels Hansen wrote:
>Hmm, adding the CentOS SSSD 1.14 copr repo and running yum upgrade,
>getting a version 1.14.1, clean cache DB (complaing about cache being
>old version),
Upgrade to 1.14.1 should not require puring sssd cache.
If you are able to reproduce then please provide steps.
Or file a sssd bug https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/newticket

>I can getent users, but log log in for no obvious reason (system error in
>secure.log).

system error sounds bad. Please provide log files with
high debug level in domain section sssd.conf

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Troubleshooting#SSSDdebuglogs

LS